Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Seattle Cafe for Moms

My son and I discovered Serendipty Cafe in the Magnolia neighborhood of Seattle this week.  I only wish we had such a special place in our neighborhood, as it was perfect for Moms and children.   In the back of the cafe, there was a rather large playroom where my son would play away after we had breakfast together.  Our mornings were so pleasant.   I am inspired. 

The playroom at Serendipty Cafe in Seattle. 

AND, they served the best doughnuts!  We indulged in Mighty-O Doughnuts (nearly) each morning.  These doughnuts are locally made, all organic, no animal products and trans fat free.   They are delicious and seem to be nutritious.  We eagerly await for Mighty-O to make its way East at some point in the future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment