Monday, June 8, 2009

Espadrilles for Summer

I spent a few summers in the late '80s studying in a small beach town in Southern Spain. Espadrilles were the shoe so when I saw the AT&T ad featuring Blake from TOMS Shoes, I thought of them for my girls this summer. Unfortunately,  TOMS' Youth line is not available to buy online yet, but definitely sign up to be notified when they are, because for every pair you purchase, TOMS gives a pair of shoes to a child in need. In the meantime, Olive Juice Kids has just added espadrilles to their site...from Spain and I think I had a pair like each of these! (Note: Definitely pay attention to sizing as I do remember they would slip off my heel if too big.)

Pick yourself up a pair while you wait for the Youth line. Womens TOMS espadrilles, starting at $42. 

No comments:

Post a Comment