Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rikshaw Bedding

In just the six years since I had my first child, the explosion of products for new babiesbe it gear, toys and room decorjust amazes me. Oh, all the options now to do a first nursery!  I had lunch a few months back with the oh-so-creative Catherine Fitzsimmons who started Rikshaw Design. She showed Holly and me her new collection coming out in late July/early Augusta yellow and orange giraffe print. If you are in the market for baby or childrens' bedding, definitely hold on until this new one comes out. The colors in all the collections are so pretty and offer a very different look from the traditional baby bedding. They are also launching twin bedding in late summer, so sign up for their email to be notified, they will not disappoint. If you are squared away with bedding, you can always order fabric by the yard...as I said, so many options!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment