Tuesday, July 28, 2009

He Said, She Said

With the fall catalogs arriving, I am slowly gearing up for back-to-school shopping. My sons and I took an initial look at the new fall offerings. Frankly, a lot of Mini Boden, Crewcuts, Gap and Garnet Hill Kids. Here is a short list of my sons' favorites with our joint points of view.


7-year old son: "I love the numbers. They show how old I am."
Mom: "They are fun! But, I really like the long sleeve Rugby Shirt."

5-year old son: "I just like hoods. They are cool."
Mom: "Like this hoody even more than the spring version. Put on our shopping list."


7-year old son: "I like this one and that one... this one, and that one."
Mom: "Graphic tees are a must, but some are better than others."

7-year old son: "I like the skull and cross bones!"
Mom: "Cute and a nice pair of pants. Tired of skull and cross bones."

Both sons: "I like the blue camoflage. The pockets are the best."
Mom: "I definitely prefer the khaki. A great pair of pants
for hanging around."

7-year old son: "Can I get a new pair like these?"
Mom: "Yes. Still weighing the slip on vs. laced for younger boys."

No comments:

Post a Comment