Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Yummy, Tom's Mom's Cookies


Tom's Mom's Cookies has been a long time local favorite in the small resort town of Harbor Springs, Michigan.  This is one of those "essential" visits that my boys beg for each summer vacation.  The cookies are among my very favorite - chewy with hand-cut chunks of chocolate and not overly sweet.  Our favorites: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip (oldest son), Dark and White Chocolate (middle son), The Original (2 year old son) and Oatmeal Chocolate Chip (mom/me). Always certain these were a well kept secret, I was surprised to see the Tom's Mom's Cookies served at an event at Martha Stewart Living where I worked.  The secret is out and the cookies are shipped all over the country.  My aunts served them at my sister's bridal shower, where the cookies were delicious as always and the cookie boxes served as great decor.  A wonderful option for a child's birthday or a special family dinner. 

Tom's Mom's Cookies $17.50 for a dozen.  16 varieties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment