Sunday, September 6, 2009

Blabla Clothing!


We all know the amazingly crafted and colorful dolls from blabla...but did you know they have a large clothing line as well!?! Perfect transitionwear from summer into falltheir sweaters, hats, pants and tees share the distinct aesthetic of their beautiful toy counterparts. I am doing some shopping for my 2-year-old, here's what's on my list!

(I think it looks cute with the green pants, but am going to put it with khakis.)


Aurora Hooded Vest $78 now $38.
(My daughter loves hoodies!)

And with such great deals, I am getting some baby gifts too!

Hello Squirrel and Hello Elephant Hats, each $24 now $12.
(Getting a squirrel one for my daughter too!)

(For my sister who is about to have her third baby! I will get the Sheep if it is a boy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment