Monday, September 28, 2009

Little Dudes Only

With three boys of my own and a handful of nephews, I am always on the hunt for new boys clothing. I keep seeing Little Dudes Only, an all boys clothing website, mentioned in both Cookie Magazine and Cool Mom Picks this fall. Last week, we met with a children's fashion editor who praised the owner and her "great eye." My style is admittedly more classic, yet I like to mix it up. Here are several of my picks which do just that. The site also offers its shoppers the opportunity to browse by look (from skater dudes to vintage dudes) and by the Little Dude Only obsessions.

Sand Cassel Caveman Hat $23. The cavemen, the pom pom and the colors. I love this hat.

Acoustic Puffer Vest $55. Like the green down filling with the red lining. Hadley and I also love the Appaman Puffer Vest, available at Little Dudes Only.

Lucky Fish Beatle Shirt $42. Among my very favorite brand of t-shirts for our boys. These beatles are the best.

Junk Food Wild Things Tee $28. How could I not include this t-shirt? Limited sizes available online. A range of great t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment