Thursday, September 10, 2009

Girls' Sneaker Search

I have been on a hunt for sneakers for my 7 and 5-year-olds. Why is it so hard? I am a Nike devotee for all my sneakers, but we got those last year and I realized they didn't need running shoes just yet...here's what I rounded up to take them from the playground to kicking around the house (older kids' gym class might require another option!).

Veja Tan Sneaker with Yellow Trim at Nonchalant Mom $84.
These are expensive but amazing! Veja's fair trade practice makes them extra special.

Geox J Snake GA $52.50 at Shoe Garden.
These are a girls' favorite, but color combos are sometimes a bit iffy. I liked these the best!

How great is that green!

For the girl who loves pink and glitter on her feet and the mom who is not sold on the idea. At this price and for the wear they will get, these are good compromise!

An alternative to one of my favorite lines, Superga.

I know that every other child on the playground these days is wearing Converse but I love this classic!

No comments:

Post a Comment