Thursday, October 29, 2009

Versatile Girls Outerwear

I am on the hunt for a winter jacket for my daughter. With three girls (you would think one of the hand-me-downs would fit!) and a lot of coats, my goal this time is to find one that can be worn numerous ways because warm coats come with a price. Reversible, removable arms, hooded to hoodlesshere are some I have my eye on.

One Kid Toddler Hearts Revisible Jacket $98 now $78.40 at Bestdressedkids.com.
How cheery are these colors? For the days when she wants to wear pattern and those she doesn't.

I just noticed this one in the catalog! Sleeves, hood and fur are all removable! Love the yellow!

One Kid Reversible Down Coat $116 at Garnet Hill.
While I usually don't put my girls in black, I love this one! Reversible and a hood that tucks into collar.

Patagonia Kid's Infurno Jacket $140.00 $79.99 at MooseJaw.
My two oldest girls' staple jacket and Patagonia has discontinued it! Best deal with a zip-in fleece liner that they used on its own Spring through Fall. There is only XL left so if its the right size, scoop it up!

An alternative to the Patagonia above. I know white is a bit risky for a color choice, but the pink fleece liner is such a pretty color!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a reversible down coat. True, black wouldn't be much fun for my daughter but I would wear it!

    ReplyDelete