Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are...

Two days 'til Where the Wild Things Are comes out! Everywhere I turn, there is a promo for it and I have to say I AM SO EXCITED! I am definitely not alone, look at what brands from Oeuf to Ugg are coming up with...for kids and their parents.


Ugg Australia's Limited Edition Kids Boots. Available for pre-order October 24. Boots feature Max's Crown or Peeping Eyes.

Cookie's Max Halloween costume.

Where the Wild Things Are Dolls $28 at Urban Outfitters.
This was the doll I had growing up. It was around for quite a while.

Get the kids excited with the Where the Wild Things Are iPhone App.

Not just for kids! Opening Ceremony has launched a line of products in celebration of the movie. Check out their NYC windows and store displays.

Where the Wild Things Are opens in theaters October 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment