Sunday, January 10, 2010

City Walks with Kids

With a little downtime, I was just leafing through the Citywalks for Kids that my mom gave me for Christmas. A deck of 50 cards, each card outlines a different walking tour to do with kids. The illustrations are very cute. Their recommendations make for some fun excursions around the city but not too over complicated that you wonder "why did I think this would be fun?" Some I can see doing tomorrow and ones we will grow into! Thank you mom for such a thoughtful gift, one I will be copying for others!

Citywalks for Kids, $14.95, from Chronicle Books.

This slide brought a smile to my face! The Children's Musuem of the Arts has been a long-time favorite of my girls and mine. Now we have a couple new spots to hit for a treat afterwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment