A sneak peek at some...clockwise from top left: Busy Bees Kids, Clover, Native Shoes, Flora and Henri (new print not pictured), Sweet Shoes, Bakker, Jess Brown Dolls.
1. J.A.C.H.S. Interesting plaids, casual and good price point
2. Native Shoes. Crocs-meet-Slip On Converse, Crocs-meet-Wallabees, Crocs-meet-Keds.
3. K-Way parka. Fantastic colors. We loved the orange.
4. Marysia bathing suits. Reversible and soft color palette.
5. Hartford liberty print bathing suits. Amazing how they pull off for boys/men.
6. Fred Perry. First season for kids. Colorful and nostalgic.
7. Sweet Shoes. We loved the infant shoes in orange and tan.
8. Kickers. Incredibly made and intricate detail. Loved boots and the Mary janes.
9. Sparkle seersucker and plaid at Ses Petite Mains.
10. Munster. The story behind street style. T-shirts with space (Star Wars inspired) and faces made from objects boys relate to.
11. Anais dresses. Beautiful prints and the little bows!
12. Eye Spy dress. Colors and the blend of materials/textures and patterns.
13. Pink Chicken. New fun prints and a mexican-inspired dress.
14. Busy Bees Kids coral prints.
15. Neige. The purple and mustard orange color combo.
16. Eddie Pen bathing suits
17. Clover smocking on a less traditional pattern and one of the best looking jumpers.
18. Jess Brown dolls and the beds! They are made from recycled spindles.
19. Bakker bags and bathing suits.
20. Littl by Lilit bloomers
21. Wovenplay. Everything.
22. Flora and Henri. Silk meringue party dress in new print.
23. Paige Lauren stripes and colors .. Unique, comfy essentials