Monday, May 4, 2009

First Communion Dress in a Flash

A friend of minewho is always so good at shopping for events in advance, not to mention her kids are always impeccably dressedwas looking recently for a First Communion dress. She found one that she liked finally but had to order it and it took a couple weeks to come in. She in the meantime told me how she had found the most perfect dress at Jacadi and "so much for thinking ahead" as she couldn't cancel her first order. So, if you are still searching for your daughter's First Communion outfit, my friend is to thank for finding you this! And in case you need some shoes too, they have a nice pair of ballet flats (I got my daughter them in pink for Easter) that will be perfect!





1 comment:

  1. it is one of the store along with http://www.JustCommunionDresses.com I landed on my google for communion dress for my daughter. equally great stores to pick from.

    ReplyDelete