Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Crewcuts Catalog!

I always get annoyed at the amount of catalogs that arrive in the mail and go straight to recycling, J. Crew's being the exception.  Theirs always arrives and the merchandising and photography sucks me in, I end of folding down half the pages---wanting it all. I feel the same with the store actually, I go in there and want everything. I will admit I sometimes am disappointed as when I bring my purchases home, they don't quite look as good on me without being part of the full "look." This said, they have done it again with the new Crewcuts catalog. I have always gone to www.jcrew.com for some staples in my girls' wardrobes, but there is something about this new little booklet of incredible photography and smart merchandising, you just well...want it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment