Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer Journals

A friend emailed asking about what to give for her 7-year-old daughter's birthday party favors, saying "I hate being the mom that gives ANOTHER bag of junk." (I include this only because I am guilty of it!) I thought immediately of these great little journals that I saw at Sons + Daughters that can be for boy or girl and perfect for a party favor. Add a fun pen, crayons or for an extra personal touch have your child write each guests name on the front covers. I have ordered a few for my soon-to-be seven-year old as she has been asking for a journal and she was very excited to see not only could she log her summer fun on the inside pages, she got to color the outside cover too!
Blank Bound Books $3.50 each. 

We got ours and I had to share what the finished product looks like as the colors make them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment