Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Conran Shop

Holly and I were in NYC yesterday and our meeting locale got me over far enough on the East Side to finally get to The Conran Shop. I've known of it for years but never have I been to the physical store. The children's section is an experience. Talk about curation!

Children's section at The Conran Shop, 407 East 59th Street NYC.

Here are some stand-outs!

A great gift for a child that is hard to buy forit has purpose and fun to look at!

CreAtiles Starter Set $250.00now $100.00.
They offer a number of products from this company. Soft with velcro fasteners, perfect for the child with a younger sibling, no worries on small plastic pieces!

I just think this is so cute, and for the pack-rats that children area sure hit!
I love infusing Spanish into our lives!

In the store window right now, this elephant is exquisite. Expensive yes, but there is no denying an Eames is a work of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment